As a longtime Round Rock resident, Peckham has devoted countless hours of service to a variety of organizations, and continues to be one of the most involved individuals in this community. He owns Round Rock Travel and Cruises, and is a product of Round Rock ISD schools.
Will is a graduate of Leadership Round Rock, Ascend Program and the YMCA Officers Club, which have given him the opportunity to work with many community leaders, civic leaders and most importantly, the families of Round Rock.
BE ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE
HONESTY IS A GIVEN
Will has had the opportunity to serve this community through a wide variety of organizations, commissions, and committees. His dedication to Round Rock is widely recognized throughout the region. His past service includes:
- Round Rock City Council Place 4
- City of Round Rock Ethics Commission
- City of Round Rock Planning & Zoning Commission
- 2013 Williamson County Bond Advisory Committee
- Capitol Idea-Whitlow Taskforce
- YMCA of Greater Williamson County Board of Directors
- Round Rock Chamber Board of Directors
- President, Round Rock Rotary Club
- President, Williamson County A&M Club
- Round Rock Chamber "Member of the Year" 2011
- Round Rock Chamber's "Big Boy Hester Small Business of the Year" Award 2015
- Top 100 Aggie Owned Companies in 2005
- Leadership Round Rock Graduate 2004
- Leadership Round Rock Planning Committee
- Founding Member of Ascend & Ascend Council Member
Throughout Will's longtime service to the Round Rock community, his family along with his faith has remained his number one passion. Will is married to Nikki Peckham and they are proud parents of four wonderful kids. Will and Nikki have enjoyed raising their children in this vibrant community and they are so thankful for the quality of life that this city has offered them all. Together, they attend City View Bible Church.